The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Great

I love it. It was awesome.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.1 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.1

Really liked it

Really liked the first part as much as the other part. Just one question. When Bat has freed Woody, Jan and Davis and when louis arrives Bat tells them to rescue the OTHERS. Who are the others?

MaxR responds:

Hmm good question, those other people who were freed include those peons (orcs) you saw, Mario, and all the other people we may never know about. I'm glad you enjoy this series and than you for your comment.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.7 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.7

Love it.

I love this vido (as much as the other ones in the LFA series. But the next time you should make louis come out with his armour and then he throws off his armour just before the knights come. That would have been so cool. Otherwise great video.

MaxR responds:

Hmm I often think about ways I could have made the previous chapter better, even Ch.9, but that is why I'm always improving the next chapters right? I always thought that when Louis was defeated in Ch.1 his armor broke, so I guess he took it off? Thank you for review.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Great game

The game is great. But I got stuck when you should get the rune of teleportation from the guy in the mine. I am level 10 and have learned only magic skills. please help. the game is super good besides of that.

My One and Only My One and Only

Very good!

You have an extremely beautiful voice! Great work with the lyrics too!

amymarie5 responds: